Get me outta here!

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

#ReadingList: For ECRs and ECAs


Continuing from my previous posts on the recommended books and articles as #ReadingList, the next materials that I believe also important are those on self-help and reflection, particularly for ECRs and ECAs.

  • Boice, R. (2000). Advice for New Faculty Members: Nihil Nimus. Allyn & Bacon.
  • Enkin, M. W. (2008). The seven stages of ignorance. Birth: Issues in Perinatal Care, 35(3), 169-170.
  • Kaiser, J. F. (2010). Richard Hamming-You and Your Research. In Simula Research Laboratory (pp. 37-60). Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg.
  • Pausch, R. (2008). The Last Lecture. Hachette UK.
  • Schwartz, M. A. (2008). The importance of stupidity in scientific research. Journal of Cell Science, 121(11), 1771-1771.
  • Scriven, M. (1994). Duties of the teacher. Journal of Personnel Evaluation in Education, 8(2), 151-184.
  • Seligman, M. E. (2006). Learned Optimism: How to Change Your Mind and Your Life. Vintage.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's
truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I'll be
grateful if you continue this in future. A lot of people
will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

What's up, after reading this amazing piece of writing i am too glad to share
my knowledge here with colleagues.

Anonymous said...

Saved as a favorite, I like your blog!

Anonymous said...

Hello to every body, it's my first visit of this
website; this web site carries remarkable
and genuinely excellent data for readers.

Anonymous said...

Good day very cool website!! Guy .. Excellent ..
Amazing .. I'll bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally?I'm glad to find a lot of helpful information right here within the put up, we want develop extra techniques on this
regard, thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a really good post. Finding the time and actual effort to make a very good article...
but what can I say... I put things off a lot and don't seem to get anything done.

Anonymous said...

I like the valuable info you provide on your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and check again right
here regularly. I'm moderately certain I will learn lots of new stuff right right here!

Good luck for the following!

Anonymous said...

I am not sure where you are getting your information, but good topic.

I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
Thanks for great info I was looking for this info for my mission.

Anonymous said...

Good day very cool website!! Man .. Excellent .. Superb ..

I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally?I'm happy to find a lot of helpful info
here in the publish, we want develop extra techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another wonderful post. Where else could
anyone get that kind of info in such an ideal manner of writing?
I've a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the look for such info.

Anonymous said...

Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your
blog posts. After all I will be subscribing on your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its nice dialogue on the topic of this article at this place
at this weblog, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting
at this place.

Anonymous said...

Very efficiently written information. It will be helpful to everyone who
utilizes it, as well as me. Keep doing what you are doing - for sure i will check
out more posts.